- Bath 'n Brush (No haircut or deshedding)
- 30 Minutes
- Appointments are done every hour at the hour. Bath 'n Brush generally takes about 1.5 hours per dog. Bath with shampoo and conditioner, brushing and blow dry, suppressing anal glands (exterior), cleaning inside ears, nails cut and filed, perfume, and bows or bandana.
If it’s your first time we recommend you let us do the appointment for you. Call (915) 584-4274 (Mesa), Desert:(915) 581-2850 or (915) 307-3116 (Rojas).
We require RABIES SHOT RECORDS or TAGS on your first visit.
You need 3 things to make an appointment online:
1. You need to know who your groomer is Click here or scroll down to see their pictures
2. You need an email address
3. You need a mobile phone number for notifications
If you don’t know all 3, please give us a call Mesa:(915) 584-4274, Desert:(915) 581-2850 or Rojas:(915) 307-3116. We’ll make the appointment for you the old fashioned way.
Other important things you need to know before booking your appointment:
Appointments on Wednesdays for Rojas and Desert Blvd and on Thursdays for Mesa are only for multiple dogs getting a full grooming service. Your appointment will be rejected otherwise.
Your appointment will be PENDING until approved by Julian’s Staff. Leave your phone number and email address for further notifications. We need to make sure it doesn’t overlap with another appointment. If that’s case we’ll give you a call to reschedule.
Once again, if you are not sure what the name of your regular groomer is, please give us a call Mesa:(915) 584-4274, Desert:(915) 581-2850 or Rojas:(915) 307-3116.
Expect delays even with an appointment on 2-dogs special day (Wednesdays on Rojas and Desert Blvd, Thursdays on Mesa), Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
No appointments on Saturdays on Mesa.
Rojas location is now open on Sundays